Life Group Questions
- This is the last week of Life Group this season. We will have a 2-week break (or not, depending on your group.) Let’s meet to do something fun during the next 2 weeks. Any suggestions? Who can be the facilitator of the “fun” nights? Next season starts in the week of October 7.
- Did you take notes Sunday? If not I highly encourage you to do so. How did this sermon challenge and encourage you?
- Do you REALLY believe God wants to do the supernatural in your life, family, and our church? If so what would that look like or how is that going to come about?
- Talk about a time when God answered your prayers?
- What are some of the reasons that God doesn’t answer our prayers? (For example James 4:2-3).
- Look carefully at Matthew 6:9-13. Why does Jesus teach us to pray this way? And how do these principles align with your prayer life?
- Respond to this statement: the purpose of prayer is to surrender your will, not to impose it on God.
- Take some time and pray for each other asking for God’s will in your life and in our Church. Ask for miracles according to God’s power and will!
- Remember to come to prayer and worship night this Friday at 6:30!!!