Life Group Announcements
- Women’s Workout By the Bay is this Saturday from 8 to 9 am. Bring a water bottle, a yoga mat, and a friend. More info at the church’s website calendar.
- Week 11 of 11. This is the last week of the spring season. Some Groups chose to take a break for 2 weeks. Some groups chose to NOT take a break. Either way is fine, just communicate / or do a voting with with your group about what are the plans for the next 2 weeks (Breaks give the leaders and hosts a breather to refresh and rest)
Life Group Questions
1. How did the Holy Spirit minister to you through this past Friday or Sunday Service?
2. Life is full of facing impossible situations. Sometimes we breakthrough and mature through the impossible situation and sometimes we breakdown and become bitter and disillusioned. Talk about some of the situations where you have experienced breakthroughs and some breakdowns. What was the difference?
3. Read Mark 9:14-29. What jumps out at you most in this passage?
4. In Mark 9:15, the people ran to Jesus with wonder and awe. How does Jesus’ presence change our impossible circumstances?
5. Read again Mark 9:22-24. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Yet we all have areas of our lives where we believe yet don’t believe. It is this double-mindedness that plagues us all. Based on this verse what are we to do? What are you willing to do?
6. God wants us to live a miraculous life, but it will not happen without faith. What impossible situation can you step out in faith in today and experience a breakthrough.