1. What part of “adult-ing” is most difficult for you right now?
2. Talk about a time when things turned out differently than you had once pictured.
3. How did Jesus change the blind man’s story in John 9? What do you think was different about his life after Jesus healed him? Describe a time when Jesus turned a situation around for you. If you don’t have a situation like that, what situation would you askHim to turn around?
4. Have you ever felt that because of your mistakes, you’re “getting what’s coming to you”? How did Jesus treat the woman who was caught in adultery (John 8)? If you can, share a time when Jesus gave you mercy instead of “what was coming to you.”
5. How has Jesus changed your forever story, like the thief on the cross (Luke 23)? If you’re not sure, how would you LIKE him to change it?
6. What does it look like for you to STEP OUT in faith and trust God in this season of your life? If Jesus does His part to be the Bridge that gets you to the other side of your story, will you do your part to trust Him and cooperate with His plan to bring you there? What does that look like for you and your family right now?