Questions for Life Group
1. Describe a time when you felt as though God has failed you. How did you respond to God?
2. What expectations do you have upon God? Are those expectations biblically based or emotionally based? If not biblically, are you willing to lay those down?
3. How would you describe God’s purpose for you personally? How does that align up with scripture?
4. Read 2 Peter 3:8-10 & Isaiah 55:7-8. How do these scriptures encourage you to trust in God’s timing and plan?
5. Read John 5:39-40. The Pharisees refused come to Jesus on His terms so they missed out on the blessings of God, thus they felt as though Jesus “failed” them. What terms do you have in order to trust and follow God? Are you willing to give those terms up and follow Christ on His terms?
6. How did this sermon help you?