Life Group Announcements
- Men’s breakfast next Saturday at OB One Venue from 6:30 am to 8 am. The cost is $3
- Women SAVE THE DATE! The next Women’s retreat is March 10-12. Please mark it on your calendar.
Life Group Questions
- Let’s Read 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 and Ecclesiastes 4:24-27
- Feel free to summarize the sermon in 5 minutes so that everyone gets on the same page even if they were not in church Sunday.
- Here is the summary: We need to have a crystal clear focus on things we want to accomplish for God. (We need to know our ministry),
- We need to know the barriers that are preventing us from being fully able to our ministry / our calling (debt, marriage is suffering, sins, addictions…)
- We need to have a strategy to overcome these barriers,
- We need to be willing to do the hard work (Strict training),
- We will not be able to do it alone; We need other Christians to help us, encourage us, correct us, pray with us, etc…
- If you took notes, what are 3 things you want to accomplish for God? What is your ministry? Do you know what is your ministry (What is the people group you have a desire / passion to be a blessing to? Example couples, men, women, kids, poor, missions, music,…) If people don’t know encourage them to continue on praying and serving God in many areas of the church until they find what they love to do for God.
- What are the barriers that are preventing you to shine God’s light brighter / represent him? (Debt, marriage has been hard, sin, addiction, ….)
- What are the steps you need to take to have victory over your barriers?
- Who are yo inviting to this process other than God?
- Pray for each other