Topics for life group:
If worship means to fix or attach a value to something, spend some time saying how good God is. Testify to things God has done recently and things he has done in your past.
- What are some “filters” that have influenced your definition of “Worship”?
- Personal preference.
- What is your purpose?
- Why has God set us free?
- what does that practically look like for you?
- what things In your life need to be placed in the right priority?
- What definitions of worship were you most surprised by?
- in what ways have you criticized genuine worship?
- Is your dignity or people’s impressions of you keeping you from growing in your worship?
- What are some ways we try to control the Holy Spirit or make him fit our filters?
- Outside of music, what are some ways you personally can creatively communicate the value of God?