Life Group Questions
- Did anyone feel the presence of God this week or Sunday? If so, how?
- We’ll have a time of testimonies today. Would you like to share what God is doing in your life now? Were your prayers answered in any way this week?
- The theme of our discussion today is about greatness. Let’s read Luke 22:24-27 & John 13:5 & John 13:12-17 and talk about it?
- Who is the greatest according to God? And where is it found?
- What are some of the “human definition” of greatness that distracts you from the true definition of greatness? (This is a time of honesty, confession, and vulnerability. As a leader, you can model it like: “I get distracted by pursuing… and end up not having time to serve people…)
- Talk about humility and servanthood. Why is it so hard for us to be humble and to serve others?
- In your life how do you battle against pride and the willingness to be served instead of doing what Jesus told us to do that is to serve others?
- Please read John 13:17 and talk about the promise Jesus made when he said it.
- Pray for one another