Life Group Announcements
- Financial Freedom class starts this Saturday at 8:30 am. Please register online
- Family movie night is February 17 in the Venue
- Women’s retreat is coming fast in March 2-4th. Cost is $160 – Register online
Life Group Questions
- Feel free to open up asking people how are they doing, care for them. Life Groups are way more than learning, they are about doing life together.
- Read Joshua 1:16-17 Let’s talk about obeying God, and doing life according to Him. Your life, your choices, your results. Is it hard for you to obey God, if so why? If not, why?
- Read Joshua 2:8-11 and talk about how God went ahead of the battle. When God calls us to do something, he goes before us and prepares the victory. Is God asking you to do something that you are intimidated to do? If so, let’s talk about it.
- A couple of things on Rahab
- God chooses to save a prostitute. Why? To display His love, goodness, and forgiveness. It does not matter what your past looks like, He loves you and wants to include you in HIS family.
- God changes her reputation. She is no longer a prostitute, but now She is known as one of the heroes of the faith in Hebrews 11 because she believed “Your God is God in heaven above and earth below”.
- She is in the genealogy of Jesus in Matthew 1. In other words, she is so included that she becomes Jesus’ grand grandmother. If God did that for Rahab, how does that make you feel?
- Read Joshua 2:17-21 and talk about God’s faithfulness to do HIS part, and OUR responsibility to do our part.
- Pray for each other