Life Group Announcements
- OB1 will be hosting a 4-week Financial Freedom class. It starts Sunday, January 28th at 8:30 am in the Venue. Please register on our church’s website. Childcare will be provided.
- LADIES SAVE THE DATE: Women’s retreat will be March 2-4 and the price will be $153 for 2 nights and all 5 meals
Life Group Questions
- Read Joshua 1:1-6
- I encourage all of you to take notes Sunday and bring them to our group so that our conversation is based on what God revealed to each one of us. How did you fell God was speaking to you loud and clear, and why?
- In V3 God says “I will give you every place where you set your foot,…” Joshua had to go and conquer, push forward. So with us, we need to keep on moving forward in our faith, and not get stuck in our journey. In what areas of your life you feel you got comfortable, and become stuck, and not growing?
- v5-6. When God calls us to do something HE is with us. God will ask us to do uncomfortable things like forgiving, serving others, talking about your faith, or even change jobs, sell something that is too expensive and it is drowning us financially, and the list goes on. What is God calling you to do (like when He called Joshua to take the promised land), that you are lacking the courage to do?
- Let’s Read v5-6 again and hear what the Holy Spirit is speaking to you. Do you mind sharing?
- Read V7-8 and talk about the promise found in this passage regarding obedience to God, His Word, and the voice of the Holy Spirit.
- We have many excuses why we are not obeying God, but obedience is a heart issue, it’s a faith issue. We can try to blame others, or say “everybody does it”, blah blah blah… We must believe, trust, and have faith that God loves us, and His commands are good, and for our own good.
- Pray for each other