Life Group Questions
1) What has God spoken to you Sunday? How have you walked this out in faith and hope?
2) Read Romans 8:28. Even if you’d made mistakes or feel stuck in a place, how does this verse speak encouragement to you?
3) What are some things, practical steps even, that you can do to hold onto what God has spoken to you?
4) What are some things, practical steps even, that you know you should stop doing if you’ve been taking things into your own hands? Or in other words, are you compromising because it feels God is taking too long?
5) Why do you think God make us wait so long? Many times answering our prayers in the last minute of the fourth quarter?
6) Why is a relationship with God greater than any promise He has spoken to you about? Or in other words, why is the process just as important than the final blessing?