Life Group Questions
- Did you bring your notes from Sunday? What did the Holy Spirit teach you Sunday?
- Read Psalms 1 and talk about worldview shaping influences and the contrasts found in it. (2 sources influences and 2 results)
- Talk about the analogy of the tree and the chaff and how does it apply to our lives?
- Read James 1:22, and Galatians 6:7 – Talk about how going to church, or knowing the Bible are powerless if not followed by actions.
- Read Matthew 12:30, and Matthew 7:13-14 and talk about how the Bible teaches that there are only 2 ways to live life. Jesus’s way and all other ways.
- Talk about the tension of being the light of the world and not seating with mockers.
- What are some cultural teachings that are very prevalent in our generation that simply does not match the Bible?