Life Group Announcements
- Picnic BBQ with Baptism is coming up April 2nd. Please RSVP by texting BBQ to 619-536-0006
- Women’s retreat in Julian is in a month. Text “wr” to 619-536-0006 for more info
- April 1st we will be starting a Friday Night Service at 6:30 pm. It will be a different service than Sunday. Curious? show up to find out
Life Group Questions
- READ MATTHEW 6:9-15 – AND THE TOPIC OF OUR CONVERSATION IS FORGIVENESS
- LET’S TALK ABOUT HOW WE THINK FORGIVENESS SHOULD BE GIVEN, VERSUS HOW JESUS FORGAVE US. (Note to leader: Forgiveness is not a feeling, not depending on people deserving it… it is obedience to God just like Jesus forgave us.)
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FORGIVING AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FORGIVING?
- DO YOU HAVE AN EXAMPLE TO SHARE WITH THE GROUP OF A PERSON YOU FORGAVE AND WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR HEART, OR AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT LACK OF FORGIVENESS DID TO YOUR HEART?
- TALK ABOUT HOW SOMETIMES IT TAKES YEARS FOR US TO BE ABLE TO COMPLETELY FORGIVE SOMEONE. (NOTE TO LEADER: FORGIVENESS SOMETIMES IS A PROCESS)
- DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FORGIVING IS DIFFERENT THAN FORGETTING? iF SO WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO THE GROUP IN YOUR OWN WORDS?
- IS THERE ANYONE THAT YOU STILL HAVE A HARD TIME FORGIVING SO THAT WE CAN PRAY FOR YOU?
- PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER