Life Group Questions
- How is everyone’s week? What are you learning from God in this season of your life?
- If you took notes Sunday what was the main thing you heard the Holy Spirit talking to you?
- Pastor Julian mentioned the 3 crucial relationships. Up, In , and Out. We as followers of Christ need to be balancing these 3 relationships to be healthy in our faith Journey. We should always ask ourselves
- How is my relationship with Jesus, and the Holy Spirit? Am I praying, talking to God, Reading the Bible, sensing God’s presence?
- Am I serving my church? We all have so much to contribute to our church. Are we doing it?
- Am I shining God’s light, talking to people about him, inviting them to church, listening, loving, caring,… In other words, representing God’s kingdom on earth?
- Pastor Julian mentioned that our greatest struggles in many cases become our great contribution to our church and the world. Let’s Read 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 and talk about it
- Pastor Julian Mentioned that the best way for us to make an impact in the world together as a family is to imitate the Apostle Paul. Go to places that do not have the gospel, and churches and start churches there, In other words, Missions is a global church multiplication movement that we can be a part of.
- Let’s Read Acts 1:8 and talk about it
Bibles Read Sunday
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-5
- Mark 12:29-31
- Matthew 28:18-20
- Acts 1:8