Life Group Questions
- Read 1 Corinthians 9:19-27.
- What was the main thing you heard God was speaking directly to you Sunday?
- Paul had a heart for evangelism and he loved to bring people that are far from God close to HIM. What are the “OTHERS” that God wants you to love? What is the problem that God wants you to solve in His name? What is the people group that burns in your heart? What is your Mission? (These are questions to help people detect their own mission / calling)
- What are the barriers that prevent you from living out your mission, and fulfilling it?
- What is the “strict training” you need to do (the boring part) in order to live your mission?
- How do you find victory over the spiritual warfare of discouragement to be able to fulfill your mission?
- Pray for each other