What OB One Is Doing About The CoronaVirus:
1. Following our already HIGH standards of cleaning our Church building and disinfecting Children’s ministry toys and items every week.
2. We will continue to meet every Sunday, at 8:30 am & 10am.
3. For the next few weeks, we will be attempting to stream our services on the OB One Church Facebook Page, at 8:30 am & 10 am.
4. If you’re nervous about coming to Church and being a part of the crowd, do NOT feel bad about staying home. If you ARE sick, PLEASE stay home. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out, because we are here for you!
5. We (Pastor Julian and Pastor Kris) are asking that all of us who call OB One family to act on our faith giving no room for fear or panic, yet also act out of love and wisdom for ourselves and toward others.