1. How did the Holy Spirit speak to you this week, this Sunday?
2. Do you ever feel as though you are missing something in your life? In your relationship with God?
3. Read Luke 14:1-6. The Pharisees were trying to trick Jesus and see if He would heal on the Sabbath. That was because they related to God by following a bunch of rules, although they did not actually follow them. Either way, they missed the heart of a relationship with God. What is it you base your relationship with God on, rules or relationship?
4. What role do rules play in our relationship with God? And how do we cultivate relationship over rules?
5. Read Luke 14:7-14. What did the Pharisee’s miss? And how is that relevant to us today?
6. Read Luke 14:15-24. Why did Jesus tell the Pharisees this parable? What did they miss?
Previous PostLife is a battle! How can we have victory?