Life Group Questions
- Did you take notes Sunday, what was the #1 thing God spoke to you loud and clear. Let’s take turns and Share. Lear tip: Feel free to share something to start the conversation
- Read Proverbs 19:21
- Plans change even with the people who love and follow God just like it happened to Mary and Joseph. If we’re not careful and don’t know how to face life changes or plans changed we may think that God doesn’t love us, or that we don’t deserve His love or His best. Let’s talk about how God will change our plans
- God’s purposes will often start with an interruption of our plans. Examples: Moses’ mother wanted to raise her baby Moses, Joseph and Mary unplanned pregnancy; Joseph in Egypt is sold as a slate by his own brothers…. We make plans but the purposes of God will prevail
- Can you remember a time that God interrupted your plans to accomplish a superior purpose?
- Mary and Joseph were favored by God, and now were facing many challenges for being the parents of the Savior.
- Let’s talk about the following statement “there are challenges even in the midst of blessings”
- How can we pray for you. Take about 10-15 minutes to pray and bless one another
Bible Passages Read this Sunday
- Luke 1:30-38
- Proverbs 19:21
- Isaiah 55:9
- Matthew 1:21
- Luke 1:77
- Romans 6:6